Skip to main content
Add Me To Your Mailing List
Board of Directors
Cars & Parts For Sale
If you are considering joining "STSPMC", please remember we want members that will be active in the club by participating in our club meetings and club events.
We are looking for active and participating members. If you are only looking for a social media page to read posts, we are not for you.
We participate in cruises, track days, car shows, events, and monthly meetings. If this isn't what you are looking for, then we probably aren't the club for you.
Eligibility Any person (including spouses and children of legal driving age within the same household) whom own an eligible
Shelby or performance Ford Mustang including those serialized models from Ford Performance, SVT, Roush, Steeda, Saleen, and the Boss edition Mustang
Offered to individuals whom are Shelby, and performance Mustang enthusiasts but do not currently own an eligible vehicle. This Membership is open to owners of
Mustang GTs, Bullitts, Mach 1, California Specials, etc
Associate Members do not have voting rights within the club. Fee $30
- An eligible owner must also pay applicable yearly dues verified by the club treasurer and reported to the club secretary. Members must maintain good standing within the club through current payment of club dues and participation at meetings and events.
- Members must maintain an active state issued driver’s license and proof of insurance to participate in any club sanctioned event.
- Membership may be rescinded by nomination of the board of directors followed by a 2/3 majority vote for inactivity or misrepresentation of club values.
- Other actions unbecoming the values of STSPMC are driving under the influence during a club sanctioned event, multiple or egregious moving violations, and/or risking the safety of other drivers.
- Members released from the club for the above reasons shall forfeit any dues paid. STSPMC shall maintain sufficient membership within Mustang Club of American (MCA) and with Shelby American for recognition and affiliation. Accepting membership constitutes full agreement of STSPMC bylaws.
Member Signup / Information